There are many ports available on the tab to connect different hardware. Like USB 2.0 port, 3.5 mm jack. The figure below will show you the ports that available and their description.
Click on the image to view full screen
The number and their function:
1) MIC: a small hole for microphone (Mike). This is used for video calling. As there is no support of phone call (Not mentioned on the official website)
2) USB OTG – On The Go-: Check this Wikipedia article to know exactly what means the USB OTG. In short it acts as a USB port and you can connect USB devices there such as pen drives, USB internet dongles etc…
3) HDMI port: With this you can connect your tab to TV and enjoy the full HD movies on it.
4) USB Host: This port can be use to connect your device to computer.
5) 3.5 mm headset jack: This is to connect your headset. 3.5 mm standard jack.
6) MicroSD card slot: You can expand your memory using this card clot maximum up to 32GB
7) 5v Charger connector: To charger your tablet by the charger provided.
I am sure this tab will beat all the competitors and almost all the features available.