It’s almost impossible to think about successful marketing campaigns without the right design materials. You need print, digital, and UI/UX designs to make a project successful. However, the problem is the difficulty of getting a constant supply of these design resources. Hiring a full-time graphics designer is overkill for startups and other companies but relying on freelance graphics designers has its problem.
We should also remember that both these options can cost you a lot of money. Considering all these, won’t it be nice if a platform gives you an unlimited amount of graphics design supplies at a fixed cost per month? Well, we came across one recently, and we wanted to introduce you to it: Penji. Today, we have prepared a brief review of Penji to help you understand whether you want this service for your work.
What Is Penji?
Penji is an on-demand graphic design platform that delivers unlimited design material for your digital, print, UI/UX, other campaigns at a fixed monthly rate. That is, instead of hiring a full-time designer or keeping the messy projects with freelancers, you can pay the Penji subscription. The service will connect you to a graphics designer and provide you design materials without fail.
It is important not to mistake Penji for a stock graphics platform. While a stock graphics platform gives you pre-designed marketing elements, Penji doesn’t do that. Instead, Penji connects your project to one of the many graphic designers on the platform, who then complete the work. Within a stipulated amount of time, you get the final drafts, and you can ask for revisions until you are satisfied with the output.
More importantly, Penji works with month-to-month membership plans. It means you can cancel the service whenever you want. This comes in handy if you have to do seasonal marketing campaigns that require a lot of graphic material in a month or so. During the off-season, you can cancel the subscription, and it works so well.
How to Use Penji?
Using Penji is one of the simplest tasks ever. It relieves you from all the tensions and worries you had about graphics designing needs. There are only four steps between creating your account on Penji and getting the best design for your project. You can follow these methods to get unlimited graphic design copies.
First, you have to create an account on Penji and pay the subscription fees. Depending on the features you need, you can choose between three plans on Penji. While some plans are for graphic design only, others do cover Illustration and UX/UI design. Pick one of these plans, and you can start the first design project. While doing that, you have to provide details about the design material. You can also add attachments and choose the suitable type of files.
In the next step, Penji will find a suitable graphic designer and assign your design project to them. Because the platform employs some of the best graphic designing professionals, you can always expect the best and fastest results. Penji says that no matter what kind of design request you submit, you can expect the first draft in 24 to 48 hours.
Of course, you can’t expect the first draft to be a perfect choice. There will be revision requests, and Penji can manage them with ease. You can directly talk to the designer and provide them feedback. The designers may take up to another 24 hours to deal with your revisions. There is even an option to swap the designer if you feel the current one doesn’t give you the designs you want.
The fourth step is simple enough. You can download the designs in a file format of your convenience. Popular file formats like PNG, JPEG, PDF, Adobe CC Suite, Microsoft Office suite are available through Penji. On top of these, all the projects you have done via Penji would be stored on the cloud. You can access them anytime you want.
As you can see, Penji makes the whole ordeal of graphics designing look like a piece of cake. It’s just great that you can get the print, digital, or UI/UX material you want within 48 hours. That Penji makes it so while employing some of the best designers is super-great. We should also love that Penji doesn’t use auto-answering machines or bots. You talk to people and people alone.
What Makes Penji A Great Graphic Design Service?
Here are a few more factors that make Penji a worth-checking out graphics design platform.
- Easy Management: Thanks to the unified dashboard, it’s effortless to manage all aspects of your Penji account. To help users with different design needs, Penji even has a thing called ‘Brands.’ That is, you can store all the designs for a particular company under a single brand, and you can create as many brands as you like.
- Collaboration Options: In the team-based versions of Penji, you can bring your team together for an advanced form of collaboration. You can also invite clients who can provide feedback after checking the design results. The intuitive UI makes it easy to sort things out within your team even when you have too many designs to manage.
- Ultimate Flexibility: You’d love how flexible Penji is as a graphics designing platform. You don’t have to worry about the type of design you need; you can get them delivered. Unlike the other designing service providers that we have seen, Penji doesn’t have any hidden fees. There is even a fantastic 15-day money-back guarantee, which gives you a full refund if you don’t find the platform satisfying.
We should also mention that big brands like Reebok and the University of Pennsylvania have been using the service for a while. There are also thousands of satisfied customer stories you can listen to. If all of these say one thing, it’s that you can rely on Penji for all your graphic design needs. You can also check out the fantastic work brands have done using Penji.
Pricing and Plans
As you can guess, there is no free plan at Penji. Indeed, you can cover a few months’ subscription cost once you have referred enough people to sign up, but that’s it. Therefore, if you want to use Penji to design great stuff for your marketing needs, you should choose one of the following pricing plans.
- Pro: This plan can get you graphic design services, and you can create unlimited design projects and brands. Up to 2 users can use an account, and one designer is always assigned to the projects you submit. This designer would be getting your projects done. This plan costs $399 per month.
- Team: In this plan, you can avail of graphic design, illustration, and UI/UX design services. This is the best choice for designing websites/apps, infographics, and custom illustrations. It supports up to 5 users, and one designer is always there. It costs $499 per month.
- Agency: As the name says, this plan has been designed for fully-fledged marketing agencies. In here, you get support for up to 10 users, 2 dedicated designers, and all the other features in the Team plan. You have to pay $899 per month.
By the way, you can save up to 10% and 15% by making quarterly and yearly payments, respectively. As we said, it’s a no-strings-attached deal. You can cancel the plans whenever you need.
The Bottom Line: Is Penji Worth It?
Absolutely, it is. You cannot even compare the benefits you have with Penji with the whole ordeal of hiring a freelance/full-time graphics designer. Even though you are paying a considerable amount every month, it contributes to the ROI through faster turnaround times, unlimited revision options, and support for multiple brands. Long story short, Penji is one of the best investments marketing agencies can make today!