It’s once again time for the long awaited Hosting Summit. India’s largest registrar, ResellerClub, have opened up registrations for the 2nd edition of one of the largest Hosting Conferences in Asia, the ResellerClub Hosting Summit. The Summit will be held on the 17th & 18th of October, 2013, at Hyatt Regency in Gurgaon, New Delhi.
The previous Summit, was held in Mumbai, at Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre on the 1st and 2nd November, 2012.
Going by the crowd of people attending last years summit, and from the statistics on their website, ResellerClub had close to around 1,800+ attendees associated with the Domains and Web Hosting industry. They had participation from over 30 major industry brands including the likes of Verisign, ICANN, Microsoft, Google, HostGator, DotORG, DotCO and more.
Shridhar Luthria, General Manager & Business Head of ResellerClub said “The attendance, participation and the feedback we received at the event last year shows that there was definitely a need for a platform of this nature in India, where Web Designers, Web & Software Developers, Internet Marketing Specialists, essentially all Web Service providers are offered a conduit to network, exchange ideas and discuss latest Industry trends. 97% percent of our attendees said they would return in 2013 and we are extremely excited and thrilled at the prospect of addressing them again.”
The Hosting Summit has a lineup of some very potential speakers that are known to deliver some really compelling presentations relating to the Web Services industry. I have listed some of the illustrious names that you can expect to see once again at the conference, and mini clips of their earlier presentations:
Bhavin Turakia – CEO & Founder, Directi and ResellerClub
Over 12 years of technology experience and over 9 years of Market knowledge and is today chiefly responsible for the entire Vision, Strategy, and Service Offerings of the ResellerClub group. He also opened last year’s conference with an amazing keynote session on the India Story and opportunity for Web Hosts in India. You can watch it here.
Kartik Taneja – Google
Kartik Taneja is the head of Channel Sales and SMB Partnerships at Google. He held an enlightening speaker session at the first ResellerClub Hosting Summit. You can watch the session on “SME in India: Think Digital with Google” here
Andrey Kugaevsky – Parallels
Andrey is the Program Manager at Parallels, which is a global leader in hosting and cloud services enablement and cross-platform solutions.
Manish Dalal – Verisign Asia
Manish Dalal is the VP & Head of Verisign Asia, which is the authoritative registry for the DotCOM, DotNET, TLDs. Mr. Dalal also spoke at the opening keynote at the ResellerClub Hosting Summit last year. He spoke about the Indian market and the opportunities it offers to the Web Hosting Industry. You can watch his entire Opening Keynote session here.
David Snead – I2 Coalition
David Snead is the co founder of the Internet Infrastructure Coalition (I2 Coalition). The company supports those who build the nuts and bolts of the Internet and seeks to foster growth within the Internet infrastructure industry by driving others to harness the Internet’s full potential.
Edmon Cheung – DotAsia
Edmon Cheung is the CEO at DotAsia whose core mandate is to promote Internet development and adoption in Asia. Since the launch of the “DotAsia” TLD through 2007 and 2008, DotAsia has contributed funds and support to many different Community Projects around Asia.
Bhavin Turakhia, Founder & CEO of Directi states “While there are a few hosting conferences that cater to the Asian Web Services Industry, the ResellerClub Hosting Summit is now acknowledged as Asia’s largest event targeted exclusively at the Web Hosting Industry. The size, scale and reach of this event will provide global players the ideal platform to discover the potential of a vast, untapped and emerging market and create a foothold as a thought leader in one of the fastest growing markets in the world.”
Why you should attend the ResellerClub Hosting Summit 2013:
- If you’re a Web Designer, Web Developer, Software Developer, Internet Marketing Specialist, or runs any business that concerns or involves the usage of Web Services, then the conference will prove to be the best platform for you to network, get up to date information, and receive superb opportunities
- A number of industry giants such as Verisign, DotORG, DotCO, .ASIA, .BIZ, cPanel, HostGator, Realtime Registrar and AfterNIC have already confirmed their participation at this year’s event.
- ResellerClub estimates that over 2800 key decision makers from the Indian Internet Market will be present at the event. Attendees will get a chance to meet some of the thought leaders of the global Web Hosting sphere as well as various enterprising SMB owners from India.
- Several industry leaders will be speaking at the event. Topics ranging from marketing for SMBs, to major growth trends in India will be covered during the conference.
- A lot of exhibitors at the event dealing with every aspect of the Internet Services Industry; which also translates to a lot of giveaways!
- You can unwind by grabbing a few drinks at the After Hours Party on the first night of the event where ResellerClub promises incredible entertainment acts lined up just for the attendees.
To top it all, Registration for the event is completely free. Do not forget to enter XTENDEDVIEW as your coupon code, and automatically get entered in a lucky draw to win an iPAD. Once you have registered, the website allows you access to your very own Profile and Dashboard which can be used to Book Hotels & Flights, Plan Appointments/Meetings, places to visit to Delhi, and Stay updated about the event.
This Registration will give you access to:
- All Speaker Sessions
- Lunch on Both Days
- Dinner on the First Day
- Entry to AfterHours Party on Day 1
“Attendees of the Summit will get a first-hand preview of the different existing as well as upcoming products and services targeted at this segment.” – Shridhar Luthria, General Manager & Business Head of ResellerClub.
For more information about the event, registrations and business opportunities, check out their Website!
See you there.